Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another loader question

720nut

This summer I bought a 620 w/loader it is the same as the one pictured in the parts catalog on page 104-111 I've rebuilt everything on it and it works like a charm, but I would like to know who built it and model # I've assumed it was a 600 series but it does not resemble any that you have pictured or I've seen any where else. Thanks in advance

720 allis 001.jpg

720 allis 009.jpg

57e059f76a0ed_720allis001.jpg.790107cf8bca0a42c9d5b3976e91f59f.jpg

57e059f774106_720allis009.jpg.48a2b3041adc477b908fefb5d71f0138.jpg

quote:Originally posted by 720nut

Have pictures but tried to download them but couldn't ?

id="quote">
id="quote">Are they too big?? There is a size limit. If you can make them 640 by 480 they should be good. I think they need to be around 100kb or less.

I quess I'll not be able to post pictures everything we've tried doesn't seem to work. I'll take it down to Diubles tomorrow and see if they can help me thanks again

720nut. If you are not a paying member you can post pics through a link from a host sight like Photo Bucket. If you become a dues paying member you can attach pics direct from your computor files...Dave

Dave, if you'll check I am a paying member ! I do not know why but we can not get photos to reduce to required size. anyway I don't want to fill this up here I merely asked if anyone could tell me what I have it's pictured in the 616/620 parts manual on pages 104-111. identical to the one pictured. thank you

If you go to the help and FAQ's pull down tab above you you find a lot of discussion re posting pictures. From my recollection pictures have size limits and must be .jpeg or one other format and the name assigned can't have spaces or most symbols. Did you have any problems getting the loader to work well? The only thing my Ark 600 ever needed was replacement of the O rings in the cylinders.

Hey guys, want to thank everyone for there help. I've found that it is a Danco loader the year is a ? but at least I now know what it is Thanks all. Thanks isetta.