Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Condolences to the family of JimDk

rokon2813

Recently, Jim had informed us of his battle with cancer.

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145333

It is with deep regret that I inform the membership of his passing.

James G. Dick, 75, of Utica, passed away on February 12th after a courageous battle with cancer.

http://www.gardinierfuneralhome.com/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=400447#/obituaryInfo

He had been messaging me recently and I got concerned when the last went unanswered.

Jim will be missed by all who knew him both on this forum and in person.

Jim was a true gentleman who took great pride in his family.

John U

quote:Originally posted by midnightpumpkin

Jim will be missed by all who knew him both on this forum and in person. Jim was a true gentleman who took great pride in his family.John U

id="quote">
id="quote">Jim and I emailed almost daily, and I followed his progression through the various medical procedures (some quite humerous, but that was Jim)I last heard from him on February 4th."HI all,I’m up and about a bit, so I thought I’d check in. Trying the old wheelchair for the first time. I’m not feeling very well, but I’m moving around a bit. A straight chair was too much hassle at the computer, so the wc is working.Later,Jim"Just a couple pics...JIm on his ATV

JimDk.jpg

Jim on his rebuilt B-110, and his wife Audrey

JimDKAudrey.jpg

I will certainly miss Jim, My prayers go out to Audrey, and his whole extended family...:(Wayne

JimDk.jpg.8ad25acee9f7b41deb6c65563ce6e094.jpg

JimDKAudrey.jpg.36d3b410f55eb8eebbd1450e3d6e3fe6.jpg

I'm also sorry to hear of Jim's passing. Condolences to his family and friends.

And as others have said, enjoy the day, we don't know how many we have left.

God bless Jim, and condolences to his family and friends.

Reading his obituary, I realize he was practically my neighbor, living less than one hours drive away. I would have liked to meet him.

Rest in peace.

Through Grinchy, I was privy to many of Jim's emails. He truly enjoyed life from what I could gather. He will be missed by many. Blessings to his family.