Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weight

Simplicity7013H

Thanks. They guy said it would be heavy to load and both him and my father have lifting restraints. But I think between the 3 of us we can get it loaded. dOd

I can carry mine by itself, but no way could I load it by myself. I'd say 75-100 lbs. 3 should get it easy. One on each side and one on the back.

B110guy

I've loaded, and unloaded, my 42" blower onto a trailer that sits about 2 feet off the ground, by myself, one end at a time. Don't believe I'd want to try it in the bed of a pickup truck.

I've done a few alone. Not fun but sometimes necessary.

Since they have lifting restrictions and could be there to just help a little and guide it,

Stand it on it's left end, right skid shoe about at your belt buckle. Grip the bottom of the turn handle and the bottom of the lift arm.

Lean back and pivot the bottom end up onto the truck. It helps if you stand 90 degrees to the truck, so you can swing it onto the tailgate rather than trying to walk forward with it.

I usually just grab the smaller blowers (42") by my teeth, pick 'em up and spit 'em in the back of the pickup. The bigger ones (Power Max, etc.) I admittedly sometimes have to help along with my pinkeys. And I always floss afterwards; it's obviously the hygienic thing to do..............

quote:Originally posted by Brettw

I usually just grab the smaller blowers (42") by my teeth, pick 'em up and spit 'em in the back of the pickup. The bigger ones (Power Max, etc.) I admittedly sometimes have to help along with my pinkeys. And I always floss afterwards; it's obviously the hygienic thing to do..............

id="quote">
id="quote">Lol :Q. Well, we got the blower loaded and unloaded just fine. And after a few complications with the hitch and the belt clutch, we finally got it on my 3112. Thanks for all the help! :)Will post pictures tomorrow.