Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got three Flats!!!!

ZippoVarga

Flat Hoods that is! Seems they're growing on me here. I've been a diehard round hood FDT guy for so long and even though I've had a few flat hood FDTs over the years, I always seem to let them go. Well....In September, Skot71 contacted me about a Craigslist add and low and behold....it was a 3210V in incredible shape. Not being the type to let a good deal pass me by, I nabbed it up. Soon after, I re-acquired my old 3212V Sovereign that I had restored and gave to my Brother back in 2007 making it Flat hood #2. Then....Sir Nathan Gale paid me a visit and left behind Goldilocks, an HB212. So, here I am...Three flat hoods in the Fleet and they're growing on me! Yes, they're boxy and don't have the character that the earlier round hood tractors have....but I'm hooked. Here's a peek at them and now I'm on the hunt for an HB112 to complete the set. Sure...the Fleet is growing, but I still maintain that I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM! lol A little eye candy for the masses.

HB212.jpg

3200s.jpg

A Hydro Lift is due to get installed into the HB, but even without it, she's a beast at moving the heavy snow where ever it needs to go. Thanks for stopping by and Sorry it's been such a LONG time since I've posted!! Cheers!! Zip

HB212.jpg.6ff7c61b94f0568b56220b7eb12bda9d.jpg

3200s.jpg.4046ae26d510d5898d8f27c8d9d561ab.jpg

Zip...If you say you don't have a problem. ..who am I to question you??sm00

I am sure nobody else here has a similar problem that you have.

That is one nice looking flat hood problem that you have there!;)

That is one nice looking HB. Very clean. The B-100 and B-200's had the best chrome grille and trim IMO. I am more of a flathood guy, more specifically the B-100 style with the raised scoop on the hood.

I've got the makings of a B100 series with a good hood, dash, tower, seat pan and side covers....Just need a good donor flat hood for the build. Sure...it'll be a clone (or not), but when it's on your wish list, you make due with what you have right? lol