Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

powermax tiller

mech123

does anyone actually have a powermax 3 point tiller?? pics?? im in the process of making a pto driveshaft and was wondering about the pto shaft alignment as well as the spline count... I see the tractor is 15

Chris, I have one but I'm terrible at trying to post pics. Try this site I was told by another tractor owner that they have the input shafts and can make the entire shaft if need be

www.weasler.com

Weasler is one of the primary manufacturers of shafts, ends and joints. With input from another owner a shaft should be real easy to put together. I did so for my legacy and sweepster broom, from.parts on the shelf at TSC.

I work on commercial lawn and garden equipment.. fyi the walker pto driveshaft is a 15 spline... slides in perfect... thanks for the replies... weasler it is

For what it's worth here's a pic from the web showing installed tiller and shaft. Somebody out there must have one that could be measured for length. If you don't find the info you need let me know, mine is still in California

tillerlowres.jpg

tillerlowres.jpg.f5f99e98cbf4142ce2de4e3df96c9559.jpg

I could email you pics tomorrow evening if you still want them, I can't post them on the web site with my phone

Sorry sbout the blank tape, don't know what happened. If you need measurements email or PM me I'll get them. looking at these pics I realize I need to restore my tiller looks bad

I end up emailing pics to myself from my phone so I can access in my computer and post them here

quote:Originally posted by phillobbezoo

I could email you pics tomorrow evening if you still want them, I can't post them on the web site with my phone

id="quote">
id="quote">

• 1 year later...

Guys know this is an old post but I'm in need of a male input shaft for my 620 Danco bush hog. anyone have the Weasler # for shaft? I've had a vibration since I bought it ,today finally figured out why for some reason PO rewelded it and didn't get it square