Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Whole lot going on here...

jfrank1962

Not much Simplicity left there, but lots of good "project" parts.

With that much weight on the rear, I wouldn't put much faith in it having a good gear box, differential or transmission......

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Go offer him $1400, and bring that thing home!

id="quote">
id="quote">This was in jest....just so you know &:) Sam hit the nail on the head!

That hurts my eyes worse than looking at a woman that fell out of the ugly tree with a extreamly rough landing.

woah...Saw Grand Rapids in the listing title, and thought Holy Cow...I gotta go check this one out...Kinda like Edgar Allen Poe's "fascination with the abomination" Then I saw it was Grand Rapids, Oh. :(

Incredible. It does look durable. Other than maybe hydraulic lift for the implements, this tractor does nothing more than it did from the factory. So why reengineer it? That Onan performer would be better suited going into a 318 or other larger class machine with an existing factory hydraulic system in place. All those hydraulics and he does not even have the plow converted to hydraulic angle. I have to say this may be the first hydraulic drive tiller I have seen on a gear drive garden tractorsm00

quote:Originally posted by Mike_H

woah...Saw Grand Rapids in the listing title, and thought Holy Cow...I gotta go check this one out...Kinda like Edgar Allen Poe's "fascination with the abomination" Then I saw it was Grand Rapids, Oh. :(

id="quote">
id="quote">I think if was in Grand Rapids, Mi. it would already be in Josh's Garage :o^}:)