Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
curlett

1690169 snowblower

curlett

According to the "what fits" section of this site the model 1690169 snowblower won't work on a 7000 series tractor. Does anyone know why it wouldn't work because it looks like it would work to me. One is for sale near me and I was just wondering. Thank you

PhanDad

The issue is the hitch; that mfg# was made for the 4000 series tractors (vertical shaft engine I believe).

The snowblower "head" assembly would work fine with any RBT tractor; the head has the 7" driven pulley which is the one designed for either the 7000 series front engine mounted PTO or 7100 series mid PTO.

PhanDad

Since you have the hitch, take it with you and make sure it fits the tunnel. You may have to move the snow blower head mounting "ears" from the inside to the outside of the tunnel to match your hitch.