Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1690169 snowblower

curlett

According to the "what fits" section of this site the model 1690169 snowblower won't work on a 7000 series tractor. Does anyone know why it wouldn't work because it looks like it would work to me. One is for sale near me and I was just wondering. Thank you

The issue is the hitch; that mfg# was made for the 4000 series tractors (vertical shaft engine I believe).

The snowblower "head" assembly would work fine with any RBT tractor; the head has the 7" driven pulley which is the one designed for either the 7000 series front engine mounted PTO or 7100 series mid PTO.

Ok cool, the snowblower head is what is for sale, there is no hitch with it and I have the correct hitch so I should be all set. Thanks!

Since you have the hitch, take it with you and make sure it fits the tunnel. You may have to move the snow blower head mounting "ears" from the inside to the outside of the tunnel to match your hitch.