Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vaccum cart

hurleyii

Ok I picked up a simplicity trailer with the leaf vacuum assembly late last fall. I wish to get my yard cleaned up and I need belts for the 42" deck the drive belt for the deck and the PTO drive belt for the vacuum. I've never used any of the mower parts before on the tractor at all.

Tractor is a 7112h or 912h both are identical except electric lift. I will be using the 912h as I believe the motor has an internal problem on the simplicity.

Vaccum Is a simplicity with 2 pulleys on left and several on the (**right side along with a manual engagement for the pto belt).

** I'm guessing the right side pulleys are for older tractors/ different model!

I'm in need of belt part numbers in a Carquest part# as I have a charge account with them. Belt sizes would also be except-able.

I do have the under hood part numbers for simplicity but they are usually more expensive I'd assume but I will check of course as I can charge there to.

Thank you all for your help!

P.S In need of more wheel weights for next winter if anybody's in NWI with a set.

The deck/arbor belt for a 42" deck is 4L82 (1/2" x 82")

The 900/7100 PTO to 42" deck is 4L80 (1/2"x 80").

I do not know what the belts are for the vacuum blower with pull behind trailer, as I have the fully mounted bagger/collector, which is a single belt and different.

Thanks Mike.

I worked on the cart and tractor this weekend.

I removed the axle and straightened it out along with cleaning the wheels and greasing them.

I was able to straighten the sheet metal for the top section and it slid on nicely. I did find out that the back section is missing though.

I also have to build the plywood top luckily I have all the old pieces.