Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
torquedoff

Had the 7119 out yesterday

torquedoff

42" dozer blade with removable bucket attachment that articulates. It is just a couple inches wider than a power bucket. I like the power bucket and bucketeer, however, this makes more sense to be able to dump opening the clamshell. Just gotta put a linear actuator on and the clamshell will open and close.Had the bucket 3/4 full of wet dirt, put stinger counterweight and doughnut weight on the back. No problem when I got off the seat to see what the rear would do with the weight in it. The 7119 handled lifting it with ease. The sides and bottom are 3/16" plate. The articulation is 1" hardened shaft. Width of bucket is 16-1/2".

11083672_10206202059633145_8667353445984622595_n.jpg

11083672_10206202059633145_8667353445984622595_n.jpg.b812ce0c92cf2b9fbd9f2b3e4ac5b725.jpg

GregB

By articulating you mean will act as a counter weight?

I believe that I ended up with the only prototype "Johnny Box" that was built.

started with Kent, went to Maynard, thru Dan L to me.

Its on the shelf, so I could get pics and dimensions if you need them.

torquedoff

Greg B

My plan is to be able to dump whatever I have in the weight box. Which means I will most likely have a latch/release mechanism at the lift bar or have the rear panel hinged to dump. Gotta think it through, it's gonna happen!

Yes, the plan is also to use it as a counterweight and subsoil ripper

I'd appreciate some weight box pictures and dimensions.

torquedoff

Greg (GLPOINTON),

If you haven't seen a Simplicity Legacy in person, you will. The garage has been a mere disaster, storing outdoor furniture, etc. while still unpacking from moving, and winter making arranging things more difficult by keeping the door closed to the elements. Not to mention that I keep picking up tractors.:o

GLPointon

Tom if you have a Legacy coming, call me when she arrives. I wanna come check it out. (Yes, I've never seen one [up close] in person)

With these nice Simplicity's your gonna raise the Door Village property values sm01

Sign in to follow this