Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Had the 7119 out yesterday

torquedoff

Now's that's a front bucket!

I'm thinking if you filled it with stone, the rear wheels will come off the ground.

42" dozer blade with removable bucket attachment that articulates. It is just a couple inches wider than a power bucket. I like the power bucket and bucketeer, however, this makes more sense to be able to dump opening the clamshell. Just gotta put a linear actuator on and the clamshell will open and close.Had the bucket 3/4 full of wet dirt, put stinger counterweight and doughnut weight on the back. No problem when I got off the seat to see what the rear would do with the weight in it. The 7119 handled lifting it with ease. The sides and bottom are 3/16" plate. The articulation is 1" hardened shaft. Width of bucket is 16-1/2".

11083672_10206202059633145_8667353445984622595_n.jpg

11083672_10206202059633145_8667353445984622595_n.jpg.b812ce0c92cf2b9fbd9f2b3e4ac5b725.jpg

My next project to build will be a articulating rear weight box that will dump also. Similar to Kent's :D

By articulating you mean will act as a counter weight?

I believe that I ended up with the only prototype "Johnny Box" that was built.

started with Kent, went to Maynard, thru Dan L to me.

Its on the shelf, so I could get pics and dimensions if you need them.

Greg B

My plan is to be able to dump whatever I have in the weight box. Which means I will most likely have a latch/release mechanism at the lift bar or have the rear panel hinged to dump. Gotta think it through, it's gonna happen!

Yes, the plan is also to use it as a counterweight and subsoil ripper

I'd appreciate some weight box pictures and dimensions.

Greg (GLPOINTON),

If you haven't seen a Simplicity Legacy in person, you will. The garage has been a mere disaster, storing outdoor furniture, etc. while still unpacking from moving, and winter making arranging things more difficult by keeping the door closed to the elements. Not to mention that I keep picking up tractors.:o

• 2 weeks later...

Tom if you have a Legacy coming, call me when she arrives. I wanna come check it out. (Yes, I've never seen one [up close] in person)

With these nice Simplicity's your gonna raise the Door Village property values sm01

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts