Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1690039 Tiller

dmsmitty2004

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have been on here or posted anything. Between work and bowling tournaments I barely found the time to get on the tractors and get my yardwork done.

Over the winter I purchased the 1690039 tiller and have it mounted on a homelite T-16 which was only a temporary thing because that isn't my tractor it belongs to my uncle. I have a 410 that I picked up a couple years ago and I just finally got the time to pull it into a shop and get it running. I started to mount the tiller to it but apparently the belt is too short. Do I need a different belt or am I missing something?

I would have pictures but the tractor and tiller are about 50 miles from the computer I am on, so kinda hard to get at this point. My goal is to mount it on the 410 and leave it. I have enough tractors for other work.

Any help would be appreciated as I know nothing about what I got myself into with these tillers.