Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A couple unique Allied Attachment documents

Talntedmrgreen

I'm a sucker for original paperwork...manuals I like to have for the tractors and implements I own, but sales literature I find pretty cool. Worthless to most, but I find them neat, and from my experience bringing paperwork along to shows, many other folks do too. I've had some great conversations over them.

A couple recent finds I wanted to share....I had not seen these before. One attachment is my favorite, the other, I'm hoping will become a favorite as soon as I'm able to refurbish and give it a try. =]

Simplicity - Sweepster C-48 & Transporter Sales sheet:

20150111_222804.jpg

20150111_222825.jpg

20150111_222837.jpg

20150111_222846.jpg

20150111_222900.jpg

Allis Chalmers - Mott Mower F32S, 32" front mount Sales sheet and Distribution Map

20150322_163047.jpg

20150322_163113.jpg

20150322_163119.jpg

20150322_163123.jpg

20150322_163138.jpg

20150322_163145.jpg

20150322_163151.jpg

The Sweepster document I found in a very large box of Simplicity manuals a local Case collector gave me, when I sold him my Ingersoll 3016PS last year. I had the box for months before ever digging through it...it was a pot of gold IMO. Lots of neat early manuals/brochures and such.

The Mott mower sheets were given to me yesterday by another local Simplicity collector...he found them in some mystery honey hole he has been pulling tractors from over the past couple months. He also gave me a B-206 manual, knowing I recently brought one of those tractors home as well. Neat stuff!

20150322_163155.jpg

• Like 1

Josh, sweepster about 5 mile from me. The plant on Baker rd no longer there, I beleive it's a pharmacy now buildings long gone now:(!

Josh,

I have seen a real transporter that was made for a JD 110/112.

Never seen one for a Simp/AC but am not giving up yet......:D

Ibsaw a Transporter on a Bolens but at the time didnt give it much thought...didnt know it was significant and figured it was a nice homeade buttbuggy.

A nice falla at our local show in 2013 let me kperate his CD-1 posthole digger though... That was on a JD 100 series amd I was pretty much camped out waiting on the owner to show.

Josh; your Mott info lists the distributors of their equipment. Just so you know; Duke Equipment in Burlington Ontario is still in business at the same location. They sell and service golf course equipment, mowers and sweepers among other things....Dave

A good friend of mine has a like new Mott mower with a Cub Cadet subframe.Trying to get it for my son Wesleys nice original 102 IH..

Awesome lit's Josh dOd

I think that transporter is the wildest thing. THAT would get some attention on any golf course. I want to see one in person some time. dont see how it carries the [4 person] weight load..? do you remove the tractor seat pan?

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Awesome lit's Josh dOdI think that transporter is the wildest thing. THAT would get some attention on any golf course. I want to see one in person some time. dont see how it carries the [4 person] weight load..? do you remove the tractor seat pan?

id="quote">
id="quote">I sorta remember a machine, intended for golf courses, built by Simplicity (much like a JD Gator) saw it in ads with Arnold Palmer.W