Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Summer Winter Canvas Cab

bowhunt4life

Brought this home Wednesday. Canvas is shot so I am taking it to the local Amish sewing shop to see what they can do to replicate. It is missing the rear bracket, so if anyone has an original I'd be interested in buying it. Otherwise I have a friend who will fabricate one up.

20150325_183536_resized_zpsdobywzrb.jpg

20150325_183544_resized_zpsl4yjbzao.jpg

20150325_183559_resized_zpsxxbxxorl.jpg

Hey Chris, I have one just like it but mine needs the brackets that mount to the foot rests. I found it less than a mile from my house, go figure! Ron

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

The tubular frame can be fab'd from 1/2 emt conduit very easily with a conduit bender...cool find 8D

id="quote">
id="quote">Yeah Emt, The other Duct Tape!:o) get out that "hickey stick" and pop rivet gun.Wayne

Bought an "Original Cab"(manufacturer) for my AC 620 that has the front lower portion made from an oilcloth table cloth! Heavy enough to work, but I miss having the clear plastic that would have been in that area! Makes it hard to see where plow edge is, but better than sitting out in the wind! Maybe have to put those edge markers on that the big boys use on their 4x4 plow trucks?