Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Homelite cart

Talntedmrgreen

The guys in the ebay/craigslist forum gave me a bit of a conscience and I could no longer pass up this trailer. Its in real nice shape with no repairs or mods. I swear I have seen homie carts before but cannot find one to compare.

20150330_190632.jpg

20150330_220958.jpg

20150330_221036.jpg

The cart was a little over an hour from home, so I packed the Boss and kiddos and we took our time getting there and back. Stopped into deercamp and a local watering hole. My oldest boy loves these carts more than the tractors now, it seems.

Sheesh...I check the same CL that you do...I don't ever see this stuff. Must be I'm not looking for the right search terms. NIce looking cart!

Im good for storing only one cart at a time, so this one will mean my Simplicity cart has to hit the market soon. This one was on CL for about a week, and the seller said nobody was interested in it...she sold two others of generic brand.

Im about worn out on chasing tractor stuff. This run pushed me over 2000 tractor miles in 3 days this month. It was fun with the family though...usually Im on the road too long for the babies or dont want the Boss to see what Im fetching! sm03

Im ready to relax a bit and get some seat time if the weather permits.

Boss actually wanted in the fun tonite...2nd day this week where it was 50* outside! Seems like it has been forever. Next I will have to see if she will run the revitalizer for me...

20150331_184440.jpg

20150331_184444.jpg

Nice trailer.Since you were so kind to get me some measurements for my CT10 could I get some pics and Measurements from the decals on the trailer.Got 4 Simplicity trailers and am going to make a homelite one for the CT10,Please and Thanks

Nice dump wagon! I have an extra one right now that I'd like to sell. Nice straight original simplicity.

I'm going to drive 1200 miles to get my newest tractor. I thought you was stretching out, but compared to you its a breeze.

Awesome Josh, I like the low SN's & good condition too...must have been kept indoors mostly dOd

I check CL down here every day for Simplicity & AC. I guess I should also check for Homelite too sm02

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

I guess I should also check for Homelite too sm02

id="quote">
id="quote">

Dont look too hard! Were not that far apart 666

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MikeES
    • Hick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts