Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Scored a Fogger

bowhunt4life

Picked up this fogger, with the hardware and manual today along with a few other items.

fogger2_zpstmlmkdyj.jpg

fogger1_zpseo6egbxq.jpg

fogger5_zpshdu5v7fj.jpg

fogger4_zps8ge6niab.jpg

fogger3_zpspeb8t7wb.jpg

Nice addition to your collection Chris. Especially like the advertising picture on the brochure. Wouldn't that bring the neighborhood to your doorstep today!

dOdJust amazes me at what you guys find Since I've joined learned so much about these tractors, BEST $10 I ever spent

When you said fogger, I thought maybe you bought another B series with a tired old Briggs in it, Chris!8D

quote:Originally posted by Brettw

When you said fogger, I thought maybe you bought another B series with a tired old Briggs in it, Chris!8D

id="quote">
id="quote">Yep, I "fog" every time I mow }:)}:)

Great find dOd

I wish I could find one...I'd use it with just water in it to freak out the neighbors or better yet, drive it to the park and start fogging &:)

seriously...that is a great collectible from another time sm01

Wonder what the fine or jail time would be if you found and used some of the chems used back then.

Does kinda look like a real SERIOUS oil burner.

They still sell foggers. I think the chemical content is very different today, but they still sell 'em and you can smoke away to your heart's content.

I had an uncle who used to be addicted to his propane hand held fogger. Every 4th of July he was in charge of chasing the bugs. One year he fogged our yard and put the fogger back into his car. When it came time to leave the family walked out to his car to say our goodbyes. I commented to my uncle how cool he was with the smoke tinted windows on his sporty car. My uncle looked at me and said he did not know what I was talking about??...Seems he left the burner on the fogger when he placed the fogger back into the rear seat and the foam rubber in the rear seat caught fire and spread throughout the whole interior of the car before choking itself out.

Man, I don't know how the car was not totaled. The car was never the same after that!sm00

Another childhood memory "burned" into my mind!:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts