Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Road trip today

isetta

Alarm went off at 1 am, left Grand Rapids MI at 1:30 and met the seller at his place South of Dayton OH at 7. Picked up a Lincoln Weldanpower 225 G7 engine powered welder / generator and then back in the van to John Jacksons place near Toledo to collect 14" rims for my new old tractor hauling trailer. For once everything went like clockwork and aside from the tandem trailer with welder bouncing like crazy on the Michigan patched concrete on highway 23 it was smooth sailing. Got home by 2:30 and in time to set up for the Easter Egg hunt. Thanks again to John for coming up with the perfect set of wheels! Never thought it would be so hard to find 14 inchers.

00W0W_3Ct8zfXrV7S_600x450.jpg

00F0F_jeb89gEOGYW_600x450.jpg

00U0U_hgcz026kptI_600x450.jpg

00W0W_3Ct8zfXrV7S_600x450.jpg.5022b894617a10c53decb49b18a39553.jpg

00F0F_jeb89gEOGYW_600x450.jpg.add3152cf45b0993d0199ae1b2b98813.jpg

00U0U_hgcz026kptI_600x450.jpg.f05a8113549517459f262163cbbcc361.jpg

Very nice welder dOd You must be a welder by trade or have lots of projects planned. Gasoline welders are nice because your not restricted to indoors or near "the Plug" . Also great for jobsite or backup power supply at home sm01 Congrats

ps...up north concrete highways are the best when new & the worst after a few freezes break up the seams XX(

Well not a welder by trade or any other means, I just got a good price on this and I agree with you, not beholden to the plug. Time will tell if it sits in the garage or really gets used.

Nice power tool! Good luck with it.

I drive in Michigan regularly. Always grit my teeth hitting that washboard super slab. Plus I seem to be a really slow driver compared to everyone there.

As for speed we call it the Ann Arbor attitude everyone always in big hurry to go nowhere, bumps remind ya your almost home.

Nice welder

Sweeet welder!

You did better then me. SWING....and a miss!! (In honor of opening day!)

d:) I did 330 miles today to look at an oddball that needed too much work for my liking and at a premium price to boot!.

:D

GO BADGERS!!!!

Thrill of the hunt Wiz, got to be out there going after the deals. I missed another welder in Detroit cuz I didn't feel like driving over there. Anyway got the carb cleaned out and ready for start up on this one.