Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Electric lift

Simplicity7013H

Well, I almost have my hands on an electric lift for $50. But,it's on a AC 410. Would it be a lot to convert?

Thanks,

Elliott

I believe they are the same. The cradle may be different, but I have an extra cradle that I believe came out of a 410 and it is the same as what the Simplicities used.

Mike,

No issues with the rock shaft? BTW NAPA has a nice self centering rocker switch w/ a built in reversal buss.

W

The ends are different on the motor/shaft assembly, but will still work, however theres no removable mounting bracket. You will have to find/buy a Simplicity type bracket/cradle to mount it in a Simplicity style tractor. Making one would nearly be impossible without a factory one to use as a pattern.

If the 410 electric lift cylinder is like my A/C Homelite electric lift cylinder, the side pins are in a different location than the Simplicity ones. That would be a major problem.Simplicity on right, Homelite on left:

Comparea.jpg

Comparea.jpg.7b5f83d926b55a59d23e7809f9fa0286.jpg

I can confirm that the Homelite is the same as the 300/400. I have the cylinder only from a 410 that I never looked close at until this post and the pins are just like the Homelite above.

So I was wrong the extra cradle I have came from I don't know where ?

I would like to hope that these parts breed sitting on the shelf, but my experience is more like they walk away on their own especially if you haven't paid any attention to them in awhile ... sm00