Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Leroy

2015 Simplicity Prestige. any comments?

Leroy

I bought one because the wife let me. It is quite nice but i don't think it can run a tiller because of the space between the tire and the shock. There is nothing on the tractor for rear implements I never bought a new one so i didn't know what to expect.

rs07

The Prestige is a great tractor. It will accept a tiller. There is a kit for the suspension tractors to make the tiller work on it. It basically is brackets that take the place of the rear shocks. The front stay on. While you have the tiller on you won't have rear suspension. If I had the money I'd get a Prestige with the tiller. Good luck with it!!

Leroy
quote:Originally posted by rs07

The Prestige is a great tractor. It will accept a tiller. There is a kit for the suspension tractors to make the tiller work on it. It basically is brackets that take the place of the rear shocks. The front stay on. While you have the tiller on you won't have rear suspension. If I had the money I'd get a Prestige with the tiller. Good luck with it!!

id="quote">
id="quote">It seems like Simplicitymfg.com would like to promote their ground engaging equipment. I asked them what garden implements will my brand new Prestige run. they said contact a dealer. I reconcile that is their blanket response. Do you know if it would run a plow?

RayS

Yes. You can use a moldboard plow. You still have to have rear lift. The 36" tillers are the same. You don't need one with a clutch on it it is on the tractor. The pulley has a longer hub so that it can get out far enough for the belt. I would imagine they would prefer you to contact a dealer since they don sell parts direct.