Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lift Pictures

Simplicity7013H

Does anyone have pictures of an electric lift mounted on their Simplicity or AC (3300-7000) or Allis equivalent. I'm having trouble mounting even with the instruction manual. I'm fabricating a custom bracket to mount a AC 400 lift on a Simp. 7013.

Pictures appreciated,

Thanks,

-Elliott

I don't have any pics of an installed electric lift is mounted.

If I remember correctly, there is no bracket for the Homelite electric lift; the attachment "forks" are built into the frame. The "forks" are in a different location when compared to the Simplicity electric lift since the pivot point is different (the difference I noted in your earlier post).

The frame tunnels are different and I would think the respective lifts were designed to fit the tunnel and nearby items so when the lift pivots, it doesn't hit anything.

You may have to move the pivot points to install an A/C 400 electric lift cylinder in a Simplicity tractor.

If I have time, I'll try to get a pic of the underside of my Homelite. At least you'll be able to see how that one mounted.

Here are a few pics of the lift kit I put on my Allis T816. The lever bracket is bolted to the running board, and there is a bolt-on bracket mounted between the tranny and the outer wall of the tunnel.I don't know how similar this is to what you are doing, but I sure do like mine.Steve

DSC01249.JPG

DSC01250.JPG

DSC01251.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

DSC01253.JPG

DSC01249.JPG.6fbb1998e8822005a74df306c462774a.JPG

DSC01250.JPG.3b2e425f52c613d88650f561ae6a034b.JPG

DSC01251.JPG.818a452095ea732fca0473254e801e42.JPG

DSC01252.JPG.75bcb2b28fd5c210afdafaa17cfcf179.JPG

DSC01253.JPG.e42b3a043a93f990faa6bc92d1980b07.JPG

Thanks Guys for all the feedback! I'm drawing sketches for the brackets that I will make. Will make a video of the lift in operation once its done. dOd

Thanks Again,

-Elliott

• 1 year later...

Hello guys! Been a long time since I worked on this lift. Tried to sell after no success with making brackets but no luck. So now... I got a welder a few weeks ago so we're in business!! My 7117H is now fitted with an AC400 electric lift. It works great except for it raises farther than it should and lowers less than it should. Also, it hangs a tad bit lower than the one Bob posted pictures of. So, lll just flip the bar around and that should give me the lift I need to be proper even though it hanging lower isn't affecting much. Posting on my iPad so can't put up pictures now but I will once I get on the computer. Welds are starting to get better with some practice. Lol. So far it works great! Thanks guys!