Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

S 10 SERF Hauler

fishnwiz

Well today I parted way with my extended SERF family of tractors. All three tractors (along with some misc parts) found a new home with one serious tractor collector in Winchester Indiana. New owner took a 720 mile round trip to come to pick them up due to what he said was an increase in price to ship via FASTENAL (125.00 each) ??? The new owner was VERY HAPPY with the condition of all 3 515s!!We did a nice job of loading them in getting them ready for their ride home. All three decks were removed and stored under a raised deck with the two tractors on top. With a little more time and planning and a saw we could have gotten the tailgate shut! Who needs a trailer??^

IMG_0001_1.jpg

IMG_0001_2.jpg

IMG_0001_1.jpg.11b6dde391f1f6c431166e360021822a.jpg

IMG_0001_2.jpg.cb6b2638c6593e53f36e136897089bae.jpg

Glad you and Andy could connect. I sent him a set of rear weights last week for those babies.

You are correct sir...I KNEW Andy was talkn about you Chris when he mentioned a guy in central Wi with "TONS O STUFF"

Andy was a great guy.

Howdy stranger!!C|:

Andy don't mess around. ..sent email and told me "I will take them!"

I had 4 lowball offers and 3 guys who wanted me to ship them..Did NOT want to mess around shipping 1 tractor let alone 3 of them. After talking with Andy, I knew he was the right home for the tractors and I held them with no deposit for 3 weeks Which is something I never would do for a CL sale unless it was someone from this site!