Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

5010 LTD

simplewrench

I was fortunate enough to be acquainted with a gentleman who bought this tractor at a local auction he wanted it for himself but decided he wanted other things more, good news for me. It is a 1976 Simplicity 5010 LTD.

5010ltd.JPG

5010 ltd.JPG

It runs beautifully fixed a couple leaky tires and it is ready to use the 42" deck I recently bought from another one of our esteemed members here. The seat is pretty good over all one small spot in one corner that is worn through. The chrome on the grill is kind of rough over all but will be fine for now. Missing the chrome headlights but hey for $100 can't complain. I like it.Does anyone know how many of these were made?

5010ltd.JPG.01e1c232ef6f8e9b7b1e09fbb5ad3a94.JPG

57e05a0ec753d_5010ltd.JPG.6b76d4d77b0abefdafe65eda9a0bae56.JPG

Rare tractor for sure ..76 I think. Last of 5010s...special chrome grill and graphics as well as white seat. Mainly an appearance package if I remember right.

Don't see many of these around every day!

Nice find!

Yes they were chrome and rectangular. There is a couple of older threads that show them with the headlights they look kinda weird.

Boy, $100.00 - you were at the right place at the right time! Good for you. Someday that will happen for me! LOL!

Yes they were chrome and rectangular. There is a couple of older threads that show them with the headlights they look kinda weird.