Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Craiglist Find ...I think I scored

SuperSears77

I followed up on a Craigslist ad and I'm glad I did. Guy had 2 old Allis Chalmers that he had disassembled a couple of yrs ago and had just lost interest. for $75.00 I got 2 tractors to restore this summer.Both are mostly complete. One of them is a B10.The other a Big Ten. got 2 mower decks. Two complete cast 10 hp Briggs and Statton engines, all the tins, I'm got a lot of work ahead. But it's not my first Allis restore. So, did I do ok?

Scoooooooore!!

Good thing I did not see the ad before you or those tractors would have been long gone!;)

Great deal!

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Yup, you sure did! Good for you, and welcome to the forum. Lots of guys on here with a tremendous amount of knowledge about these little tractors - (I'm not one of them with all the knowledge, tho.)

Welcome Kevin. One of the best ways to get hooked is to bring life to a project tractor. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Nice save...Great price dOd

ps...you'll get the [tractor collecting] sickness quick bringing them home 2 at a time :D thats ok, many of us have it...I'm ate up with it I think