Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BIN Bargain??

PhanDad

Such a deal:

Bargin_BIN.jpg

$3500http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Sovereign-Simplicity-Garden-Tractor-/191561654348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c99f6e04c

Bargin_BIN.jpg.ea5a014ebc5d2f22713a4d226cc272ca.jpg

Lmao... I seen that one too. Some of these people are off their rockers! But it's also great for gardening! On Craigslist a guy has listed a newer sovereign and wants $2400 or best reasonable offer. It's not even a power steering tractor.

Ya know, that's probably as much or more than that tractor sold for new.

Why can't I have those happy drugs where nothing is real and we daydream about pie in the sky?

The guy thinks the cigaret lighter is original, because he says "not many of them had these(lighter)"

Another odd ball I supposesm00

Standard trans,no deck,manual lift, c'mon .An AC712H with elec lift,48"deck and belly blade brought $175 at consignment here 2 weeks ago.I know I know,but if SWMBO had seen another one comeing in on the trailer the locks would be changed before I got to the house. That wasn't even the deal of the day;Sun Runner w/Triad,48"snow blower Sears cab =$100

I wouldn't mind having it.... but not at that price. I have a 3415S but has a thrown rod. The buyer better hope it doesn't sit outside, the gas cap doesn't have the plastic cover on it. (Water in gas tank) At least it has all of the headlights.

Who is the first one going to bid on it? I think I will, NOT! What is this guy smoking? It's only probably worth $300.00.