Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Intake Plenum Sunstar 20?

beerbeer95648

I cant find an intake plenum listed anywhere for my model number of 1691381? It is listed for other model sunstar 20's, but nothing for mine. I bought it without one as well. Anyone know?

Thanks everyone, I am glad to be here. Just bought this tractor and already love it, but it needs work. Has 730 hours on it. When I tore into it to lube everything I noticed it leaking fluid at the seal for the main output shaft at the hydro/driveshaft, yolk at hydro side seems a bit worn (1/16" play against the splines) and the U-joint at the engine side of the driveshaft has its zerk fitting busted off. Everything else works well, minus the money I need to spend to replace the missing plenum. Does everyone run one, does pointing the intake toward the battery suffice (I assume it doesn't).

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • PRMax9020
    • Ronald Hribar
    • lt-scir
    • AC710
    • WardM
    • tripleguy
    • TheFlash300
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts