Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest addition to the fleet.....

MDB

Mike???? next you'll be wanting to add power steering :o

ps...Those running boards will unbolt if you wanna stay true

[actually looks like a good find, Twin cyl, Hydrostat, may have P.S. already judging by the spinner knob?]

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Mike???? next you'll be wanting to add power steering :Ops...Those running boards will unbolt if you wanna stay true[actually looks like a good find, Twin cyl, Hydrostat, may have P.S. already judging by the spinner knob?]

id="quote">
id="quote">:OIt does have power steering....good eye on the spinner knob.Has the M18 engine upgrade also. all in all a pretty good tractor. My daughter is learning to mow and this will be a nice trainer mower for her. Then she can upgrade to an FTD.....:D

nice lookin unit, guess I missed the running boards ? Ok guess I need to ask but what does RBT stand for ?

Just a little over 3 months till Findlay show....plenty of time for a full restoration? :O8D}:)

Originally posted by jfrank1962

Just a little over 3 months till Findlay show....plenty of time for a full restoration? :O8D}:)

id="size4">666:||

quote:Originally posted by MDB

My daughter is learning to mow and this will be a nice trainer mower for her. Then she can upgrade id="red">to an FTD.....:D

id="quote">
id="quote">

UpGrAdE tO aN fTd ????????

sm00sm00sm00

:D

Carls got the perspective right..:D666

&:)&:)&:)

Very nice Mike! I like the Kohler opposed twins...and the Magnum with filter is a bonus. Must be the early PS variety, as I dont see the orbital valve holding up the steering wheel.

Is she an early 917? Wonder if it was a KT-I.

Josh it is a 1984 model year, the original engine was a series 2 if I remember correctly. I bought the first time back in 1995 or 6 with a blown engine. Put the M18 in it and then sold it to my Dad. Now it is back.

quote:Originally posted by 720nut

OK,now what the H*** is a boomerang tractor

id="quote">
id="quote">A tractor that you owned, sold (or gave away), and then it comes back!

Mike that just don't fit in your barn to well#128514; oh wait looks like my shop just one RBT sitting there lol. But over all nice looking tractor

quote:Originally posted by 720nut

OK, sorry but I guess I'm not up on what these abreviations mean. By the way nice tractor

id="quote">
id="quote">It's just a joke &:) there was a thread about Boomerang tractors some time back and it stuck in my mind.There are guys that have it real bad, and have 'too many tractors', and then there are guys that are certifiable-nuts, and have 'too many tractors' and begin buying back the ones they USED to own. sm03 They should have a funny farm for those guys to all go and receive the proper care they need :Q (My wife would send me there in a heartbeat)

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with a good parts tractor is there Mike? Lol, nice addition for her to train on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts