Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
powermax_paul

PowerMax Diesel Re-Power

powermax_paul

Lloyd, I'd be more inclined to stay with an air cooled diesel if possible. Liquid cooled like the Kubota would IMHO create a lot more headaches and maintenance.

720nut

Yeah I agree but, It would be a one of a kind and I do have the Kubota and radiator. I haven't started my 620 yet, trying to figure out wiring (not one of my specialties) If it doesn't work I'm going to try it. Will definetly have pictures.

isetta

Looked at a Powermax in Southern Ohio earlier this spring that had a 3 cylinder Kubota in it. The crank configuration on that one did not allow connecting a front clutch to run the mower deck

720nut

Isetta ,I see your point but in my case I have no intention on using front clutch as I will be putting the loader back on 620 and only using rear pto. I did get it started yesterday after cleaning carb, will be buying new one in near future. I'm also relocating fuel tank between fenders behind seat as a 190 AC is.And put battery where fuel tank was, Hyd pump to be where battery was, a lot going on. I;ll send you pictures after I get it done