Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PowerMax Diesel Re-Power

powermax_paul

Lloyd, I'd be more inclined to stay with an air cooled diesel if possible. Liquid cooled like the Kubota would IMHO create a lot more headaches and maintenance.

Yeah I agree but, It would be a one of a kind and I do have the Kubota and radiator. I haven't started my 620 yet, trying to figure out wiring (not one of my specialties) If it doesn't work I'm going to try it. Will definetly have pictures.

Looked at a Powermax in Southern Ohio earlier this spring that had a 3 cylinder Kubota in it. The crank configuration on that one did not allow connecting a front clutch to run the mower deck

Isetta ,I see your point but in my case I have no intention on using front clutch as I will be putting the loader back on 620 and only using rear pto. I did get it started yesterday after cleaning carb, will be buying new one in near future. I'm also relocating fuel tank between fenders behind seat as a 190 AC is.And put battery where fuel tank was, Hyd pump to be where battery was, a lot going on. I;ll send you pictures after I get it done