Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

finding out what I have

littlebill1967

hello and thank you for a wonderful site. I have a 3410 and two other simplicities. I think landlords. I have a tiller and snow blower and trying to figure out what can fit which ones since none of them have tags on them.

Bill welcome to the club. For now I encourage to browse by going up and clicking on the menu bars to see what is available to you. This way you get your feet a bit wet.;)

Welcome to the club!!

To help, we would probably need a little more info, or pictures.

Simplicity used the Landlord name on maybe a couple dozen different tractors over 20 years or so. LOL

But, basically, if your tiller and blower fit your 3410, and your other Landlords have running boards, with minor differences both attachments will fit all 3 tractors.

If you go here http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/made_when.htm , you can toggle down until you find your model along with the corresponding product number along with the attachment numbers for that year. You can go the "what fits section" and see what other product numbers of that category fit and what parts were /are needed.

Like I say, browse for a day or two.