Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B10 grill

SuperSears77

I took my Big Ten grill to my local Mcnichols Company office here in Tampa.

the salesman looked thru all his catalogs and his computer but could not match the material from his company inventory.

this does not answer your question but may eliminate an unproductive source.

the salesman did send a sample of the closest he could find. the square holes are too big and too far apart.

hope this is of some help

FYI..These grills come up fairly often on Ebay in the 50-75 dollar range. Are you looking for an early or late b10 grill?

I would like to find an early b10 grill. I guess I would use a late grill if I can't find one of the early grills.

I may have a real nice early one left over from a purchase I made here a few years ago. I was going to put it on an early b10 that I sold without a deck but the buyer beat me up so bad on my price that I did not offer up the grill in the deal....problem is I have 50.00 into it as it sits so I am not sure this is something you may be interested in at that price. No big deal either way to me. Send me an pm if interested.

Mark

IMO $50 would be good price,after spending 6 mos looking for grill material for my 620. If I needed one I'ld grab it up