Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest Load Now, the Serious part part 3 of 3

rokon2813

This stuff came from the Estate of our own beloved Jimdk. Jim Dick Sr.I have 2 more trips to make, 204 miles each way, but promised them I would help them out in the meantime.This probably qualifies as a classified ad, but I hope under the circumstances, the moderators will let it stand. I will also write actual classifieds for them as soon as I have time to do a little more research on them. The family does not know much about them.There are 2 more tractors right now, that I could not afford to buy. The family is not really into dickering showing and selling them, but would like them to go to good homes. They will show them to the seriously interested.First is Jim's Landlord, he bought from Jim Hannah (JimH)

CabOn.jpg

trip 004.jpg

Dusty and dirty from being in the barn, has not run in a while so might need some tinkering.There are a couple threads here about it that I will dig up later.They need to get $800 for it. I can put you in contact with them, and they will show it as needed, but would rather not deal with "tire kickers" or "low ballers" PleaseThe second is Jim's foot control hydro conversion. Same circumstances as above, and $500 is the price. Tiller not included.I think this is a real good deal considering you get a good Sunstrand, Square tank hydro lift and a fresh 16 hp briggs.

Tiller2.jpg

HydLiftInst.jpg

I will also find the threads for this one, these are old pictures from previous threads.I will not get back down there for 2 or 3 weeks, but if not sold by then, I will do my best to get them up and running again for them.

CabOn.jpg.873f8d6e036103899a374917db262d05.jpg

57e05a1b67390_trip004.jpg.8d75afea5c6facf1e44a1816f0a88aa1.jpg

HydLiftInst.jpg.6bd2599a3643ac1209ed717092c7b0d2.jpg

Although I did not meet Jim or Audrey face to Face. He and I used to exchange emails daily. I have several A/C parts, he sent down gratis!

There is hardly a week that I don't stumble, over one of our email threads. I never did see the photo of his foot controlled hydro, as I could expect a professional result from Jim.

I'm sure the bills from his treatment for the re-occurrence of the cancer that eventually took his vitality, and then his life.

YMK he and I helped to instigate "Senior Moments" Forum! god knows we were well qualified! You do experience a multitude of these in 70+ years.

He is missed!

I would, very much like to see those threads, when you find them!

Wayne.

Dan, thanks again or helping the family of a beloved club member.

how would interested parties reach the family or should they simply PM you? where are the remaining tractors located in Ohio?

Anyone can contact me and I have phone numbers and address. Utica PA.

• 2 weeks later...

Some very Nice equipment...Jim was quite the collector and the foot-hydro was some awesome fab work.

Thanks Dan and my blessings to his family

Dan, Thanks for posting Jims topics. Also learned he and i experienced new plumbing fairly close together in time.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
    • SmilinSam
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts