Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
sispro

Need a few things

sispro

I know I have asked this before on here but can't seem to find my post or who I talked to but here I go again.

I am looking for something like a ball hitch and the lift hitch I have the specs. From the site here but I can't make that stuff.

Also looking for a dozer blade angle rod the one that you turn to turn the blade with.

Thank you

dentwizz

I made my dozer rod, it was actually pretty easy if you have access to welding. PM me if you want the patterns or have me produce them.

For the ball hitch, I know people have made/bought big frame peices to do it, but all I did was drill the hitch hole big enough and put a car ball on it. Then to make the the cart hitch still work take a piece of 1/8" flat stock and drill two holes. Bolt one hole inside the nut of the hitch ball and voila... you have both. It's not as high as the frame hitches but it works for most utility trailers.