Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My "newest" addition

Newinhim

Just picked up this 1968 Broadmoor with blade and tiller attacment, Runs and cuts great! Dont have the manual, and am a bit unclear as to how to mount the tiller as this is the first one I've owned. Does anyone have a picture or manual I could reference?

1968 Broadmoor.jpg

57e05a22d82d5_1968Broadmoor.jpg.584afd7cd09e1fe51d2114a869401a7c.jpg

Unfortunately you can't run a tiller off a tractor with a 2 speed trans. There is no output shaft on the trans to run a rear implement. at least that is my understanding.

Simplewrench, it isnt shown in the picture, but the tiller runs off of a belt and pulley from the gearbox.

quote:Originally posted by simplewrench

Unfortunately you can't run a tiller off a tractor with a 2 speed trans. There is no output shaft on the trans to run a rear implement. at least that is my understanding.

id="quote">
id="quote">That tractor is 1969 or newer and has a 3 speed transmission with an output shaft for PTO accessories. Looks like either a 727 or 728. Very sharp looking rig.

Nice clean little package.I would be interested in the wheel weights if you ever part with them...

Here are a couple manuals you might look at NewinHim. Email me and I will send them to you. 30 in tiller for Broadmore, and 728 Operators manual, and a parts manual for Broadmore tractors.

falgout324@gmail.com

Tom Oliver