Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Located a good deal! Anybody want a 3415 Soverign

hurleyii

I've not gone and looked at it yet but the guy have me a package price that's amazing if his description is accurate.

I don't want the tractor though and I don't need the snow blade either!

So would somebody like to possibly go in on it!

It's what I'd be asking or we can come to a mutual agreement on . He claims it runs but has a carb problem, but the Brigs engine is fresh rebuild last year or year before. He claims the 48" deck is brand new shell and has all the looks of being one by pictures anyway. He didn't say how long ago they bought that but it sounds like it's been a father son thing for many years .

Now he has given it to his son but he doesn't sound to assured of its new home and seems more comfy with a stranger getting it that has a clear interest in them. I just want the attachments minus plow.

I'd really like that to but I can only afford so many and I already have 3 tractors and 1 plow.

I'm located in Demotte Ind. If anybody is in that region and wishes to go in on this feel free to pm me and I'll have more info by Monday or Tuesday. He sounded like he was going to pick it up from his son this weekend though for me. If not I'll have it posted for sale in a month or two. That or I'll sell my 7112h