Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What is this?

Simplicity7013H

Interesting I have something very close to that I got for 50.00

Guy claimed it was for a plow disc setup on a b series. Mine is for sure slightly different as I don't have the big piece of steel which looks to be for a ball hitch.

Mine has a chain on it and appears to except a large piece of steel rod or pin for the piece that hooks to the lower 2 holes .

Don't some of those early B's have a 'stinger' lift? Possibly the end with shiny eyebolt would fit into that stinger?

Thanks Guys! I wasn't really sure what it was because it didn't look like a 3pt hitch like the ad says. Now I know what it is.

Is that from an early Cub Cadet? Didn't the early Cub Cadets like the model 70 or 100 use something like that for a rear lift?

Hello, I saw one of these at a yard sale, it was attached to a small tiller maybe 30 inches. he was asking $60,saie it was for a landlord, it was in rough shape the gearbox rotated the tines when turning the pulley. should I go back and buy it?

Thanks Ken in Mi