Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Must have for every shop "boo boo"

rokon2813

How many times have you "banged" a knuckle, and just wrapped some tape around it and kept working ????I've been meaning to post this ever since I found it, but today I banged a knuckle so I was reminded. LOLJust thought they were cute

bandage.jpg

bandage.jpg.a4074135d9e46887a4306c5e8ea5dc27.jpg

Great! You will get much less ribbing from the guys with one of these vs. a Scooby Doo bandage, which is all you'll have in the house if you have little kids.

Though I have used "real" duct tape, but out of necessity.

those look like they might actually stay stuck. I usually end up tapeing my bandages on with wire tape because they dont stay stuck. Ill have to check those out.

quote:Originally posted by damon91

those look like they might actually stay stuck. I usually end up tapeing my bandages on with wire tape because they dont stay stuck. Ill have to check those out.

id="quote">
id="quote">They do, wore it all day in the grease, probably washed my hands 10 times and one corner was coming loose when I took it off. And I was still bending that finger as much as the bandage allowed.

I've used a piece of a paper towel and duct tape. It's hard to get the glue of your finger.

I've used paper towel and whatever tape I have laying around at the time of injuy...electrical, duct, masking, scotch, whatever is handy. Superglue works pretty good too, for a clean cut.

Never seen those before, should do the trick! Being in the autobody trade my frequent bandages are a piece of whatever paper towel is handy and masking tape. I have also done the super glue with fantastic results!