Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Junk yard score

peterinbrooklyn

This was sitting up against a dozer at the local scrap yard the other day. Paid $20 for it. Lol. :D

9871C424-5B00-45B7-8044-47527D80A8CE_zps5jbvjp5h.jpg

Didn't notice any flashing red/blue lights after you once you left the lot did you? LOL!

Seriously great find. Just proves that sometimes you are at the right place at the right time. Still waiting for that happening for me! LOL.

Your picture should be on the post office wall by now :D:D

And it even came with the tailgate............

Sweeeeet find!

The guys at my local scrap yard offered me a part time job but I knew better. There is NO WAY I could work there as I would want to dig everything out of the scrap pile and take it home with me. Just was not economically feasible for me to work at a place like that.

If I would have offered $10 I'm sure he would've taken it too. But I just pretty happy at $20. }:)

Great score !

I don't understand how people can throw stuff like this away....boggles the mind.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts