Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
deer

B112 Belt sizes needed

deer

I was given a Allis Chalmers model B112. It came with a snow blower and 42" cutting deck. The problem i am having is finding the currect belt size for the pto and belt size from pto to deck. Please help been looking for long time

MikeES

Is there 2 grooves on the pulley on the mower deck? If not the belt from the cross drive to the mower is about a 1/2" x 45". If you have the correct drive pulley on the BGB the belt from the BGB to the cross drive is about 1/2" x 29".

If you have the double groove pulley it requires a double V belt, which I have only found at Simplicity.

Chris727

I use a 44" cross drive on the b-110 but it is a short wheelbase tractor and he b-112 is several inches longer. I would think the belt would need to be considerably longer. I'm not @ home so I don't have access to the belt & blade manual right now. Will check later.