Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B112 Belt sizes needed

deer

I was given a Allis Chalmers model B112. It came with a snow blower and 42" cutting deck. The problem i am having is finding the currect belt size for the pto and belt size from pto to deck. Please help been looking for long time

Is there 2 grooves on the pulley on the mower deck? If not the belt from the cross drive to the mower is about a 1/2" x 45". If you have the correct drive pulley on the BGB the belt from the BGB to the cross drive is about 1/2" x 29".

If you have the double groove pulley it requires a double V belt, which I have only found at Simplicity.

I use a 44" cross drive on the b-110 but it is a short wheelbase tractor and he b-112 is several inches longer. I would think the belt would need to be considerably longer. I'm not @ home so I don't have access to the belt & blade manual right now. Will check later.

Actually the size is the same between my B10 early (short wheelbase) and HB-112 and B212.(long wheelbases). The extension is behind the PTO assemby.