Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller for Allis B-207?

macallis180

Looking at top of the transaxle LH side above the brake band, if you have a 5/8" dia stub shaft showing, that is a start.

No sir...I don't believe any of the 207's had a Simplicity transaxle. I think you had to have a Homesteader for that. Early small frame Allis' had a Peerless tranny with no pto.

Thanks, Guys. No stub shaft, so no joy. Was worth a try, tho, Josh. I'm sure the small tillers are much cheaper than one for my 620!

Although I have not doe it, I am sure that you could replace the

entire rear end (pivot pin and back) of the AC B-207 with the

equivalent simplicity assembly. Then you would have the transmission

PTO shaft to run the tiller.

Tom

Thanks, Tom.

Think I will leave the little tractor as is, tho. Looks cute, and would only add the tiller if I could have left it original.

If you look a little you will probably see a small frame for sale. They sell cheap and would be easier than swapping rear ends. Plus each attachment gets a tractor, right? ;)

Merle, I have a B207 too, just picked up will be next winters project. Does any one make decals for these little tractors?

720nut:

I know I have seen a vendor on this site, or Allischalmers.com that do have decals for the whole B series.

Tacey:

You shouldn't put ideas in my head like that! Might push some other more important ideas out! LOL,