Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

L112 Loader Finally

bowhunt4life

After searching for years for an AC loader for my AC garden tractors a friend finally came thru. I had two others loaders slip thru my fingers for various reasons. This L112 loader mounted right up to the homemade frame. Put it to good use for 4 hours loading horse manure into the manure spreader.

20150508_200434_zpsnrw1cfpc.jpg

20150508_200446_zps1ifikvjh.jpg

20150508_200454_zpsp4m5wodc.jpg

Very nice! I am picking up a 3210 later on this summer, and hope to either find, or build a loader for it. That has to be fun to play with!!

Steve

I did have a loader a simplicity loader. At one point or another I had two L112's at my finger tips. However they slipped thru my fingers. This L112 became known to me and I had to jump at it. I had several inquiries about the Simplicity loader and ultimately a fella who really really really wanted it ended up with it and is absolutely loving it.

How cool! Sure wish I had a loader for my 620. Bet you can really have "fun" while doing your "work" with it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts