Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The Fleet

Three of my "fleet" were in use today------thought I would get the others out and take a group shot. No show pieces or trailer queens----------they all work for their living and are in their work clothes.

Digital%20Camera%20Photos%20064_zpsmnvbiwci.jpg

Digital%20Camera%20Photos%20065_zpsuozoddnd.jpg

quote:Originally posted by hurleyii

WhT kind of front bucket is that I want one

id="quote">
id="quote">I'm going to guess Kwik Way loader...

quote:Originally posted by hurleyii

WhT kind of front bucket is that I want one

id="quote">
id="quote">I bought it last fall. There are no plates or stickers on it and it has been repainted. I bought it without a tractor-----thought it would fit my 917 but the cylinder heads got in the road of the mounting brackets. So I found a decent 7116 and mounted the loader on it.Some day, I will put up a long post and several pictures on the "fun" I had mounting it. As a teaser, the front of the frame was not at right angles to the side frames!!!! C

quote:Originally posted by victorsnc

Tell us about the sprayer. How is it mounted to the 900 series Allis??

id="quote">
id="quote">It's a Demco and was for a JD back in the 80's. The mounting was adjustable enough that it pins to the bottom 2 hitch holes. Then I just lifted/rotated it up and used a chain to keep it up.I'll try to remember and take a picture of it tomorrow.

Mark,

Nice Collection!!

Anyway to get a few closer pictures of the sprayer mounted to the 900 series? I'm really interested in building my own but would like to see how others have built them first. Like the belly blade on it too wish I had one for mine. dOd