Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anybody know what these are???

Itsmechuck

Several years ago a friend of mine gave these to me and told me they would fit my AC720 and I might need them sometime. We didn't have time to talk at the time, so I loaded them up and took them home without further discussion. Unfortunately he died not too long after that and I never had the chance to talk to him anymore about these parts. I suspect that the black one is some sort of mounting bracket for a front scraper blade, but I really don't know what either of them are.

Will try to post the picture again. I didn't forget to post it...it said it was uploaded to the server...but obviously it's not here.

AC720 parts.jpg

57e06172c9132_AC720parts.jpg.519fc9ff5c645a9baaabdf9bbcd17cde.jpg

Yes the black one is part of a snow blade mount. Send me a PM if you want to sell them. I am restoring an AC616 sm01

Thanks Greg...I suspected the black on was part of the rigging for a snow blade. I would really like to find a blade and whatever else is needed to mount it up. I'm getting too old to shovel snow...I found that out this past winter. Ha.

What's the orange part for???