Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

620 tractor ?

720nut

This was supposed to be pictures of my 620 that I redid but, We could not get pics to load and wife posted not knowing it didn't load. I will post as soon as I can get a usb cable to match camera. Sorry for any inconveince this may have caused.

This is some thing I've really wanted to fiqure out because I know how ya'll like pics.

Seems that the XXXX camera I bought is supposedly not compatible with are Dell computer, just like I'm never supposed to fiqure it out. Any way if not I'll ask isetta to post again, just hate to ask.

Check with a local Radio Shack, if you have one still open, the GOB prices are GR8! $4 for a data/charging cable for a Samsung camera.

U may need the S/W driver in the Dell (from the camera mfg).

I just take the little SD card out of the camera & plug it in the slot on my PC...then open the pic file and resize the whole batch at once...sounds easy, but I had a teenager to show me how the first few times sm00

Thanks guys Didn't want this to get to be another pics issue but, wife mistakenly posted not knowing it did not take.

I was told that I needed to get a thing to put card in and put into computer. All of you that are somewhat computer litterat don't seem to understand how hard it is for someone who is not. This is one of my biggest concerns becaues everyone wants to see pics and you can't grasp the posting thing.

I have freinds who will post but I hate to continue to ask