Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Owners Manuals?

skinnedknuckles

I just recently acquired a Sovereign 7116 for free. It came with 42 inch mower deck, front blade, and rear tiller. Nothing was attached to the tractor when I got it. The tractor itself starts up and runs just fine. My issue is that on my mower deck one of the belt pulleys has seized. There is nothing in the owners manual about the attachments. I want to order a new part but can't find a part number or anything. He main question here, is there multiple manuals to these tractors that cover the attachments and not just the tractor?

Yes, they each came with individual manuals.

I think they can be downloaded for free. Someone will pop in with the link I'm sure.

That's kind of what I figured. I'm new to this addicting game about a couple of weeks and want to get this beast cutting grass. Thanks for the confirmation.

See the 5th "Sticky" post from the top of this forum. There you'll see this link:

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/us/en/support/manuals

Go there and put in your Simplicity product mfg#. For instance, your 7116 is probably mfg #1691382; put in that number and you'll get various manuals (operating and parts) for the item. Here's the operators manual from the list of choices:

http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCyEN8crHYrE3CNj5kbp796Dq.pdf

Also, there were multiple mfg# attachments that will fit you tractor, so checking sticker for the actual mfg# is always best.

However, here's some mfg#s for the attachments you list:

Deck: 1691218, 1690501

42" Blade: 1690085, 1691520

42" Blade Hitch: 1690497

46" Blade: 1690088

46" Blade Hitch: 1690498

36" Tiller: 1690039

Welcome to the club and be aware there is a sickness lurking here. You now have 3 attachments. That means you need 2 more tractors.

Unwritten club "sickness" rule:

Each attachment must have it's own dedicated tractor.

Enjoy!

Better than my Uncle's case of the sickness. He has full sized highwheel Deeres. I think he's up to 11 so that they all have an attachment. At least ours fit in a lot less space ;)

Man, you people are fast! I've tried to post pics. I don't have a computer, my phone is all I have. I also am a complete idiot at this electronic stuff. All of the pics that I've tried to post won't load. I can't add a profile pic either.

Lol look at the top of the forum under the sticky's and there is a couple different rules depending on if your a contributing member or not. A membership is 10.00 I'm not sure if it's a year membership or what on that. If your not a member you have to use some photo bucket or something!

The ten dollars is more then worth it I joined last fall or so. As you can see our support here is wonderful. I now have 4 tractors that I've picked up since 3 springs ago and like 8 attachments or so.

If you want, send me an email with the pics and I'll post them.

Click on the letter with envelope icon in the header section of this post to get my email addie. I don't think you can send the pics directly via the club email function (file size limit).