Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally the pics you've all been asking for

hurleyii

Well they all run except for the 3415s, the 912h has been earning it's keep for 3 years now and last fall I just started buying anything I found that was cheap. Lol The 3415s and all the ornge parts and black sickle came together last week as a group buy. That also includes the B series tiller.

Deck is actually dealer new shell I do need a new wheel bar as it's been welded and bent. By the grease on sickle and blower and the way the bearings feel I'd say they where used once! Mule drive has a bad pulley so maybe just very well maintained snow blower. I think it's just from setting though as belts are new simplicity. I do need a new lift arm for the tractor (3415s) itself as it's ovaled I believe from the plow it clearly got lots of hrs.

The 3415 was mainly a snow plow they said and it's very clear that's what it was used for as the Simplicity plow is down to the knife bolt holes and has no feet! It's great to have a blue print to redesign my b series plow for a proper fit. The 3415s and all the newish looking attacents I got Sat. with the 3415, I got it running in just a couple hrs. The plunger assemblie was/is bad and gushes oil into the points so I have to order that. Engine purs like a kitten though on Ethier so I have high hopes for this unit. I noticed the plastic driveshaft spacer is tweaked bad and almost looks like it's steel. I checked the BGB at driveshaft for play and it's got some good play so I have to rebuild it before I start using the machine.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I'm looking for a grader blade and one of the front buckets next!