Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
resechalex

show and tell?

alec

because you dont know the secret hand shake and you need to pay the ten bucks but mostly the ten bucks . its worth it .sm01

you want the classifieds for buying and selling stuff ( not sure if you have to pay for that or not but I dont think so )

Talntedmrgreen

welcome and I would also strongly encourage membership as it has many benefits even if just for a short time to help you solve some tractor related problems.

classifieds are not posted in the show and tell forum and are classified section on this site does not offer the capability to directly post questions or responses to an ad. They are merely a listing similar to Craigslist where you would then have to reach out to the seller to inquire about more information.

gwiseman

Chick on this link out under Club Home as it answers your club membership questions:

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/faq_template.asp?Catid=9

Also, this one lays out some of the benefits of joining: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp

I think you'll find useful information in our threads and archives. Welcome!

hurleyii

Best 10. I ever spent! If you change to the wrong tractor color we might razz you a little bit for fun. Lol no body outright crap talks anybody and no high school drama of any kind . Tractor community in General seems to be upstanding people!