Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

Posting Pics with iPad

PhanDad

I've read in other posts that photos can't be uploaded from a phone. I just had success uploading this pic in another post with my iPad:

image.jpg

I used the following procedure:1) Selected the "paper clip" icon2) Chose "choose file"3) Chose "Choose Existing"4) Chose the "Camera Roll" where the pic is stored5) Touched the pic I wanted to upload5) Chose "Upload File"I would think this would also work for iPhones since the IOS for iPads and iPhones are the same. The only problem is, the file name is always "Image.jpg". So unless someone knows how to change pic file names on the club's server, you can only have 1 pic stored. If U upload another one (same post or another post) the pic will be the last one you uploaded.

image.jpg.4704bde98200484563e796a4043ead72.jpg

alec

funny .. I was just lookin at b110 pics last night on bing search and thats one of the first pics to come up . ( also learned about that 5 inch bar hanging from r side my lift arm was for . thanks )

that is one sweet allis

PhanDad
quote:Originally posted by timflury

Can you rename the photo in IOS?

id="quote">
id="quote">I'm not a phone geek, but I don't know of any way to name pics different suing the iPhone. Any pics I take I want to do anything with, I download into a computer where you can then rename them.