Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

L112 dump ram ?

alec

where whould a guy find a replacement ram for the bucket control ? that doesnt cost me my left nu...ckle ? mine is pitted at the botton so if I leave it in the down position it leaks . I put it down with the bucket face down for now but that leaves my cylinder exposed

quote:Originally posted by blangkabel

What kind of loader is it? Any pics? Mine did the same as yours on my ark. Are you sure it is not a seal?

id="quote">
id="quote">it is an L112 loder( 525 alternate name maybe ? ) on an allis chalbers b110 I cannot post pictures and have given up trying ( paid dues tried for days ).the end is really really nasty , no chrome left and deep nasty pits for a couple inches

ok, then what I did wont work for you. Hopefully you can come up with something otherwise try a hydraulic shop and see if they can come up with a fix or possibly a part. There are more extreme things you can do if you strike out there. A machine shop can cut off the cancer then turn a rod until it is your size and fuse/weld together. I have not had that done, but was told by a local machine shop he did something similar, just a thought.

if you would post dimensions

it would help

extended and retracked lengths

type of mounts

size of mounting holes

cylinder body diameter

ram diameter

Also try US Surplus

they have a great selection

If the rod is not pitted to deep, you can have the rod ground to remove the pitting and have the rod re-chromed and ground back to size.

it is an L112 loder( 525 alternate name maybe ? ) on an allis chalbers b110 I cannot post pictures and have given up trying ( paid dues tried for days ).

I think I can help with the pics as I had the same problem and it took me over a year to figure it out!

If you can follow the direction on how to resize photos in the link at the top of the forum for paid contributors it gives you a pic size to get to. I believe it's 640x ??? With a data amount that's tolerated as well. (100kb)

This was my problem 640x??? Was as smallest dimensions I could make my picture and I can't adjust the data amount with my program. So I finally spotted a custom option (don't ask why I couldn't find it, it's right there when you try to lower the size!)

I'm reducing the size of my pics to 440x??? (Computer fills in the question marks here) or until I reached a data size of 100kb. ( some pics may require even smaller dimensions) to reach 100kb, close to 100kb works many times!

Now you got your size and data size to what is needed.

All this resizing causes a bunch of additional info on the name of the pics. So rename your pic. I name mine simple1 and just change the number for each pic.

I hope this helps as I got so frustrated not being able to share pics!

If you have windows and need additional info such as pics of each step I can do that for you.

Good luck

This site should do that for you as u post pics. i would think we would get way more people involved if we were able to post pics?

US surplus ? could you tell me more ? I will post some dimensions .

as far as the pics go I resized several for other sites and renamed them .they work there but here it says I am done but nothing shows up XX(

gttalk is the easiest, they resize and rename and post for you ...wonder how they do that ?

quote:Originally posted by Ronald Hribar

Head must have been up my butt this morningGo to WWW.surpluscenter.comTel 800-488-3407

id="quote">
id="quote">thank you ronald