Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Simplicity7013H

Simplicity 7013 first drive

Simplicity7013H

I was scrolling through my pictures and found these and though I might as well share them. They are the first drive on my 7013. I bought it for $75 without a motor. I got a 9HP Briggs for $50 which ran like a top. After about ohh, maybe 3 condensers and 2 coils,I got her running.I burned up so many electrical parts because this was the first tractor I fixed up my self. We bought it taking a chance because we didnt know if the tranny was good or not. Even with the 9HP it is still a great work horse and an even better plow tractor.

rsz_elliotts_ipad_462.jpg

rsz_elliotts_ipad_461.jpg

rsz_elliotts_ipad_462.jpg.aa4a86a859f8d179ca4ec581956e957d.jpg

rsz_elliotts_ipad_461.jpg.7e52f829aa9a240792649a524cb17d6f.jpg

SmilinSam

Tractors are a good and rewarding hobby that can lead to bigger things down the road. Both my boys went on to become professional diesel mechanics after years of tinkering with garden tractors.

What I like most is taking what others basically throw away and make something useful out of it again.

I used to run ads in the local papers wanting junk lawn & garden tractors, will pick up for free. Always amazed me what people would throw my waydOd

Simplicity7013H
quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Nice job Elliott. I have a 7010 and it is my most reliable workhorse.Is your 3112 up & going yet?

id="quote">
id="quote">Thanks Greg. The 3112 Is done and I had it out today. My "sovereign" decals from click it and stick it came in today so now it's 100% complete.

Sign in to follow this